Covid-19 update: 08/06/2020
As part of Phase 2 easing of restrictions we have now extended our opening our as follows:
Castlebar opening hours are 10am – 4pm, Monday – Saturday
Ballinrobe opening hours are 10am – 4pm, Tuesday – Friday
As can be expected there will be a lot of alterations as to how we can operate. This will change your experience in the practice for the moment. To all the patients who have attended or contacted us within the last few weeks we thank you for your patience and your support during these times we truly appreciate it.
We will be limiting the numbers of people in the practice at any one time in order to maintain social distancing. There will be a queuing system in place.
There are many queries that can be dealt with by telephone, email or video call so please contact us first so we can advise you accordingly.
1. Phone (094) 9024115 during practice hours or (089)4022324 outside practice hours
2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Message us on Facebook
Notes for appointments.
- For anyone requiring an eye exam please note the following:
You must attend the appointment alone if possible.
- Please do not attend for an appointment if you or someone you have been in close contact with has had a fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or any symptoms that may be linked to Coronavirus in recent weeks.
- Bring a mask with you. You will have to wear it during your examination. (If you do not have one please advise us in advance, and we will provide one.)
- Your eye exam may take longer than usual or have to be completed in separate visits.
- Having your own pen will assist greatly in minimising any risk of cross contamination while signing any necessary paperwork.
- It is preferable to use a card rather than cash for processing payments.
Regards, all the staff at Mongey Opticians